<--Previous Up Next-->
Close up on Ward 15 Map Twenty-fifth and Meredith in center. Note that no lot divisions are visible. The Eastern end of Meredith is all owned by "Effingham Perot", no doubt of the Perot St. Perots. West of 25th St. between Perot (which would later be changed to Olive St.) and Fairmount is also owned by Perots: "Elliston" and "J.S.". The North side of Meredith is owned largely by Hannah Morris.
Mention of Effingham Perot
Mention of Effingham and Other Perots
Effingham Perot in 1891 Penn Club Members
Hannah Morris in Colonial Families of Philadelphia Listing
Listing of a Marriage to Effingham Perot
Hannah Morris Widowed