<--Previous Up Next-->
A close up of our block from the 1886 map.
The Eastern end of Meredith is all owned by "Effingham Perot", no doubt of the Perot St. Perots. West of 25th St. between Perot (which would later be changed to Olive St.) and Fairmount is also owned by Perots: "Elliston" and "J.S.".
The North side of Meredith is owned largely by Hannah Morris.